Register for the TRaD Works Forum, hosted by Remote.co and FlexJobs!
This June, Remote.co and FlexJobs will host a forum dedicated to telecommuting, remote, and distributed work — the TRaD Works Forum! Future of work thought leaders, Fortune 500 companies, and virtual companies will head to Washington, D.C., bringing together businesses, organizations, and individuals who want to use telecommuting, remote, and distributed work options to harness their economic, social, health, and environmental benefits. We invite you to join us!
About the TRaD Works Forum
The first ever TRaD* Works Forum (*Telecommuting, Remote, and Distributed) will be held in Washington, D.C., for a deep dive into this disruption of the 20th century work model.
- Date: Wednesday evening, June 8, through Friday afternoon, June 10, 2016
- Location: Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
Much like what’s being done here at Remote.co, TRaD Works is all about bringing together the companies at the forefront of this reality, as well as individuals and thought leaders who are interested in learning about advancing their organization’s telecommuting, remote, and distributed work efforts.
At the forum, expect an excellent lineup of speakers, interesting and practical panel discussions, and interactive workshops where attendees can share their remote work stories, technologies, and best practices.
Speakers: View the growing list of confirmed TRaD Works speakers here. We’re signing up more speakers every day, and our list currently includes leaders from Dell, ADP, Anthem, Automattic, CNN, SAP, the U.S. Department of Labor, and many others.
Topics: Topics will encompass the opportunities, benefits, and challenges of remote work; the nuts and bolts of creating and maintaining successful remote work programs; how organizations can optimize remote work programs so they’re profitable and equitable; technologies that support remote work; and best practices for telecommuting, remote, and distributed work programs.
Expect topics like:
- The ROI for the Economic Benefits of Remote Work
- How Millennials and Future Generations are Shaping Remote Work
- Marketing and Branding your Flex
- Hiring and Recruiting Remote Workers
- How to Build a Case for Remote Work Internally
- Maintaining Culture from a Remote Workforce
- How to Manage Remote Workers Successfully
- Communication and Tools in a Remote Workforce
- Research and Remote Work – What the Numbers Show
Should You or Your Company Attend the TRaD Works Forum?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you’re a great fit for the forum:
- You’re interested in advancing telecommuting, remote, and distributed work within your company or organization.
- You’re a thought leader in the “future of work” area.
- You’re a company with a robust or fledgling remote work program that wants to get it right.
- You want to learn more about TRaD ways of working and learn from the people and companies doing it well.
Attendees of the forum will include CEOs and COOs interested in optimizing a remote workforce; talent acquisition and talent management professionals; employment branding professionals; work-life/remote workforce program directors; global diversity and inclusion managers; leaders of remote workforce employee resource groups; and remote team leaders.
For more information, head to TRaD.Works. To register for TRad Works, please visit the TRaD.Works Registration Page!
By Brie Weiler Reynolds | Categories: Why Go Remote