10 Remote Jobs You Can Get Without a Bachelor’s Degree
Society ingrains into many of us, starting at an early age, that you need a college degree to have a meaningful, lucrative career. Today more than ever, though, that’s just not the case. With the advent of the tech-driven job market, there are many rewarding jobs you can get without a bachelor’s degree.
Self-employment and entrepreneurship are driving trends helping to place greater emphasis on working independently, versus fitting into the college-degree mold. What’s more, companies of all sizes and stripes are hiring remotely, looking to fill positions for promising candidates without a bachelor’s degree, but with the kinds of training and expertise that make them great hires.
Among the many great remote jobs at Remote.co are quite a few openings for talented professionals without a bachelor’s degree. In the list below, a few of the employers give preference to candidates with a four-year degree, but all the positions represent great opportunities for job candidates without a four-year degree.
Here’s a sampling of fully-remote jobs you can get without a bachelor’s degree:
- Virtual Office Assistant – Assisting and supporting the CEO and various company departments are key components of this full-time job. Excellent organizational and communication skills are among the top requirements.
- Web Designer – If you have an “awesome portfolio” and great collaborative skills, this job is a great chance to work with a startup that offers paid time off for remote team members.
- Voice Over Artist – You’ll record from your own home studio in this contract position, doing voice-overs for clients including Fortune 500 companies to startups. A professional demo reel is required to apply.
- Recruitment Coordinator – Some previous HR and onboarding experience is preferred for this great remote opportunity. Attention to detail is required, great follow-up, and excellent presentation skills are desirable.
- Customer Experience Associate – You’ll need outstanding communications skills and a flexible schedule to be successful in this part time role as a key member of the customer support team.
- Software Developer – “Code, code, code” is the focus of this research and development position. A college degree isn’t a prerequisite, but you’ll need familiarity with Agile technology and a variety of coding languages.
- Payroll Manager – This position reports directly to the company controller, and requires an experienced professional able to function “at a high level with minimal supervision.” The job requires handling both domestic and international payments.
- Digital Copywriter – Content Specialist – If you have three or more years of experience as a copywriter/marketing specialist and experience working under tight deadlines, this is a great remote opportunity. Some journalism or marketing education is preferred.
- QA Analyst – No college degree is required but you will need a proven track record in quality assurance and at least a full year of experience working remotely.
Looking for more remote job opportunities? Browse our remote job board.
By Adrianne Bibby | Categories: Work Remotely
Leave a Comment
Sign Up for Our Weekly Fresh Jobs Newsletter