8 Remote Jobs That Can Pay Over $100,000
Ever heard the idea that working from home is only for lower-level positions or professionals without much experience? It’s a common myth that we’d like to correct by highlighting eight remote jobs that can pay over $100,000 annually!
According to the 2017 State of Telecommuting in the U.S. Report by FlexJobs and Global Workplace Analytics, regular telecommuting grew 115% in the past decade, nearly 10 times faster than the rest of the workforce.
But who’s actually working these remote jobs, and how much are they getting paid?
It turns out, the reality is far different than the myth of the low-level remote worker:
- Remote work is most common in management occupations.
- Remote workers are, on average, more highly educated than other employees. Approximately 53% have at least a bachelor’s degree, compared to 37% of non-telecommuters.
- Half of remote workers are 45 years of age or older, compared to just 41% of the overall workforce.
- The average annual income for most telecommuters is $4,000 higher than that of in-office workers.
About the High-Paying Remote Jobs on This List
In order to demonstrate just how high-level (and high-paying) some remote jobs are, we’ve selected 8 remote jobs that were actively hiring as of September 13, 2017, and that have salary ranges over $100,000 annually.
They meet the following criteria:
- They are 100% remote jobs.
- The jobs are available for people located either most anywhere in the United States or anywhere in the world.
- They require minimal travel.
- They can pay over $100,000 (in some cases, well over), depending on experience and industry, according to salary data from PayScale.com.
8 Remote Jobs that Can Pay Over $100,000:
- Salary range: $77,755 – $202,779
- About this job: In this role, the vice president will be responsible for a designated market unit’s growth, including achieving or exceeding sales targets, being a trusted advisor, working closely with executive-level stakeholders, and maintaining powerful long-term relationships.
- Salary range: $80,570 – $197,106
- About this job: The VP of marketing analytics will be responsible for launching this line of business, including the design and structure of the team, its strategy, and the growth of the brand.
- Salary range: $95,857 – $175,936
- About this job: The person chosen for this role will be responsible for developing and managing the go-to-market strategy for a specific product line, including defining the program strategy, positioning, key messages and collateral, and more.
- Salary range: $91,956 – $164,839
- About this job: Customer- and sales-oriented professionals with strong technical solutions experience are sought for this position, where they will work closely with customers and technical project managers to craft solutions in areas like product development, data integration, and other complex implementations.
- Salary range: $77,801 – $135,272
- About this job: Senior designers with experience working with researchers, developers, and software engineers to deliver web applications and services.
- Salary range: $47,870 – $116,507
- About this job: This position is responsible for the strategy, development, and growth of a specific sales channel, leveraging existing partnerships, and growing additional partnerships nationwide.
- Salary range: $94,103 – $114,339
- About this job: This role will become part of a new team of experienced engineers dedicated to solving user problems and automating internal processes through the development of new tools and systems.
- Salary range: $46,129 – $109,295
- About this job: The person chosen as project manager will be a part of the instructional design and delivery team, with duties including leading project teams in the curriculum development and creation, keeping projects within their scope, schedule, and budget.
Photo Credit: bigstockphoto.com
By Brie Reynolds | September 13, 2017 | Categories: Work Remotely