15 Interesting Remote Jobs for Remote.co’s 2nd Anniversary
Cue the Happy Birthday memes! Remote.co is celebrating its 2nd anniversary as the definitive resource for companies, entrepreneurs, and freelancers interested in or already embracing remote work. We’re taking a look at the work we’ve done over the last two years to empower remote workers, teams, and companies. And we’re highlighting 15 interesting remote jobs currently hiring!
First, let’s look at the resources Remote.co now offers anyone interested in remote work:
- Company Q&As: 122 companies, representing over 23,500 remote team members, have answered questions about issues relevant in a virtual environment.
- The most popular question on Remote.co is currently “How do you manage productivity of remote workers?“
- Blog: Over 300 articles published on the benefits of going remote; build remote teams; how to manage remotely; and how to work remotely.
- Remote Job Listings: A collection of top quality, curated remote jobs posted across 14 remote job categories.
- Remote Workers Q&A: 35 remote workers have answered a variety of questions regarding insights, tips, and tools from their remote careers and/or lives as digital nomads.
- Mobile Minds: Remote.co is proud to host a white paper from the World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council on Migration detailing the benefits of, and challenges associated with, cross-border remote hiring
At a time when telecommuting in the U.S. increased 115 percent between 2005 and 2015, Sara Sutton, Founder/CEO of Remote.co and FlexJobs, says, “I’m thrilled that Remote.co has become a go-to place for both companies and individuals looking to find answers to their remote work questions.”
About the Interesting Remote Jobs On This List
The following jobs were all actively hiring as of July 10, 2017, and they meet the following criteria:
- They are 100% remote jobs.
- The jobs are available for people located either anywhere in the United States or anywhere in the world (a.k.a. they are not state-specific).
- They require minimal travel.
15 Interesting Remote Jobs
- Client Services Director at R.R. Donnelley
- Clinical Trial Leader at Planet Pharma
- Contract Listing Photographer at Airbnb
- Creative Director, Design Lead at Great Minds
- Credentialed Tax Expert at Intuit
- Development Director at Medic Mobile
- Field Recruiter at Nielsen
- Manager, Virtual Programs at Amazon
- Principal Biostatistician at Chiltern
- Recipe Writer at Wide Open Media Group
- Registered Dietician at Cecelia Health
- RN Care Manager at Humana
- Spanish Interpreters at LanguageLine Solutions
- Virtual Teaching Assistant at StudySoup
- Voice Over Artist at Study.com
One More Thing You Need to Know About Remote.co: the TRaD Works Forum
As a leading resource in this space, Remote.co is co-hosting second annual TRaD* Works Forum (*Telecommuting, Remote, and Distributed) this September in Washington, D.C.. Leaders from Dell, Microsoft, Xerox, ADP, Teletech, Johns Hopkins, and others will gather to discuss how companies can leverage the growing remote work trend. Join us!
By Brie Reynolds | Categories: Work Remotely
Leave a Comment
Sign Up for Our Weekly Fresh Jobs Newsletter