Agenda and Details for the TRaD Works Forum on Remote Work
In March, FlexJobs and Remote.co announced the first ever TRaD* Works Forum (*Telecommuting, Remote, and Distributed) June 8 -10, 2016, at the Fairmont Washington, DC, Georgetown Hotel. Since then, we’ve been busy filling in the details of this one-of-a-kind event, and we want to make sure you know all about it!
The goal of TRaD Works is to provide a space where remote work leaders can share their knowledge, technologies, and best practices on this evolving trend. The caliber of leadership represented at this event is top-notch, and you can be there to discuss and learn about the benefits, challenges, and opportunities that “TRaD” working offers.
This is a collaborative event where leaders in remote work will help each other figure out how to track, support, and optimize remote work programs at their respective organizations.
What: The TRaD Works Forum Agenda
The TRaD Works Forum agenda includes various keynotes, panels, and workshops related to the entire life-cycle of remote work:
- Building a Business Case for Remote Work
- How to Get Buy-In from Stakeholders
- How Millennials Are Shaping Work Flexibility in a Multigenerational Workforce
- The Global Impact of Remote Work
- The Current Landscape of Remote Work and Work Flexibility: The Numbers
- Curating Culture in a Remote Workforce
- How Employer-Branding Leaders Leverage Remote Work to Attract Top Talent
- Supporting Managers to Be Effective Remote Team Leaders
- Case Study: Dell’s Remote Work Journey Towards ROI
- Hiring and Recruiting Remote Workers
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Employee Resource Groups for Remote Workers
- Workshop: Developing a Remote Work Playbook at Your Organization
View the full agenda for TRaD Works!
Who: Featured speakers include:
- Mohammed Chadi, Director, Global HR Services with Dell
- Kelly Wallace, Digital Correspondent & Editor-at-Large with CNN
- Ken Matos, Vice President of Research with Life Meets Work
- Leaders from PwC, Automattic, ADP, American Express, Anthem, Clorox, Dell, Kaplan, SAP, Sodexo, UnitedHealth Group, Xerox, the U.S. Departments of Labor and State, and more.
Learn about the 40+ speakers, panelists, and moderators at TRaD Works!
Why TRaD Works
Our goal is to help attendees come home with actionable insights that will help save organizations money almost immediately. To that end, we’ve developed a helpful guide so you can justify your trip to the TRaD Works Forum.
The information you learn and the people you meet at TRaD Works will help you with areas like:
- building a business case for remote work
- staying ahead of your competition
- increasing employee retention and productivity
- building a stronger company culture
- scaling and optimizing your remote work program
Learn more about how to justify your attendance at TRaD Works!
When and Where
The TRaD Works Forum will be held at the Fairmont Washington, DC, Georgetown.
The event begins Wednesday, June 8th, with a 5:30 p.m. welcome reception featuring drinks and appetizers, followed by an evening bus tour of famous monuments throughout DC. Thursday includes a full day of panels, speakers, breakouts, and events. The event will conclude on Friday, June 10th, 2016, at 3:00 p.m.
Learn more about the TRaD Works Forum location and book your hotel!
What Do Do Next: Registration and Information
If you are interested in attending as press or in interviewing the panelists, please contact Kathy Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register as an attendee, please visit: Trad.works/registration. We hope to see you in Washington, DC, to shape the future of work!
By Brie Weiler Reynolds | Categories: Why Go Remote
Leave a Comment
Sign Up for Our Weekly Fresh Jobs Newsletter