Remote Workers & Digital Nomads Q&A
The leading remote workers and digital nomads answer your questions
- Do you keep a regular remote work schedule? What is it?
- How do you avoid becoming distracted when working remotely?
- What is a remote work pain point, and how do you address it?
- Do you use coworking spaces? What are the best ones?
- What gear can't you work remotely without?
- What apps or websites can't you work remotely without?
- Do you work from a home office? How is it organized?
- How do you stay in touch with virtual teammates?
- Do you have tips for saving money while working remotely?
- What’s the hardest part about working with a traditional team while you’re remote?
- What’s the best way to find a remote job?
- What does your remote company do?
- Would you consider returning to a traditional office job, or are you remote for life?
- How has working remotely impacted your career plans?
- How do you stay connected with your local community?
- How do you stay connected to your professional community virtually?
- What's the best way to develop professional contacts while working remotely?
- How has your remote job impacted your life outside of work?
- How has working remotely impacted your family life?
- How do you manage work life integration?
- How do you stay physically active while working remotely?
- How does working remotely impact your diet?
- How do you cope with feeling lonely while working remotely?
The Remote Workers
Dodo Apps Ltd
Daniel Group LLC
Kommunikasjonsbyraaet Harald Johnsen
Jen Hubley Luckwaldt
Mike & Anne Howard
Roxanne M. Tamayo
I Travel Rox
A Little Adrift