Writer- Telecommunications at AireSpring
- Remote, USA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses worldwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include: Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring currently does not sell directly to the end-user. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, telecom sales agents, telecom communications advisors, and value-added resellers (VARs).
AireSpring has been widely recognized for its managed services and custom engineered network with end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS), including over 30-plus carrier networks and cable providers aggregated to create a unified nationwide network providing more coverage than any other supplier. It all adds up to a seamless single-source solution experience with one bill and one point of contact for AireSpring channel partners and their customers. AireSpring has also received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.”
- Ability to work remotely.
- Create high-quality written content that engages and resonates with our audience and matches our intended voice and style
- Produce high-quality data sheets, brochures, blogs, website content, sales materials, promotional copy for ads and email campaigns, press releases, and newsletters.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into easy to understand terms and content
- Ability to create persuasive content
- Take on ad-hoc writing, marketing, and creative tasks as needed
- Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product/service and the content requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content and improve upon it for the various audiences
- Attend meetings with other departments to capture and develop compelling documents, messaging, and copy
- Fluency in English
- Telecommunications industry or cloud communications experienced preferred.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable. (Product training will be provided.)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress.
- Experience with email programs such as Constant Contact, iContact, Pardot, Eloqua highly desirable.
- Min 1-3 years’ writing experience preferred
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, English, or Public Relations preferred
- Proven excellence in writing, editing, and research skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Demonstrated ability to write in-depth and effective marketing materials
- Ability to produce high-quality work on deadline while managing multiple projects, priorities
- Must be flexible and able to accept rapid changes
- Must be able to provide portfolio or samples of previous writing
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking
- In-House Espresso / Latte Machines
- Modern offices, onsite Game Room and “Zen” relaxation room
- Discounted corporate membership with employer contribution
- AT&T Discount on personal mobile plan
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!