Writer at Swift
Who we are looking for:
You dream big, but you’re not above getting your hands dirty. You’re an insatiable wordsmithfrom scripts to Tweets to manifestos and everything in between. As a Writer, you craft big ideas and then push them relentlessly to fruition, inspiring all around you with your speed, grit and obsessive attention to detail. Your talent goes without saying, but you bring it to bear in a manner that is uniquely Swift: low on ego, big on laughs, collaborative, candid, and respectful.
What you’ll do:
- Concept | Concept strong strategic ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms.
- Craft | Craft clear, persuasive, original voice and tone for brands, and write copy for campaign executions and social content.
- Collaborate | Work closely with a team to support and fuel ideas. Provide copy direction and support for campaign executions, social content, and photo/video shoots.
- Translate | Stay current with social media trends and best practices, incorporate those insights into creative output.
- Participate | Clearly articulate ideas in internal reviews and craft compelling creative presentation decks for clients.
Who you are:
- Optimistic and resilient | You are not afraid to dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns. You collaborate and partner with the art director to ensure that both the copy and visuals are in perfect sync to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible.
- Curiosity | You have a breadth of cultural reference points. You love everything digital and social.
- Passion | You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail. A passion for storytelling and socially-driven content creation.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in advertising.
- Minimum 2 years in a Jr. Writer role or higher in advertising.
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns that include digital / social / emerging media.
- Portfolio demonstrating wide tonal range, from humor to emotional to corporate.
- Experience writing integrated campaigns that include digital / social / emerging media.
- We are currently open to candidates that are looking to work remotely in the United States or flexibly near our office in Portland, Oregon.
Who we are:
Swift is a strategic creative agency that lives and breathes digital, leading brands forward with a groundbreaking combination of insights and ideas. We are hyper-focused on delivering campaigns that get results. Our client roster includes Gatorade, Google, PayPal, Venmo, and TikTok.
We aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and ways of thinking. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Swift is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!