Workforce Management Market Development Representative at Playvox
Workforce Management (WFM) Business Development Representative – BDR/SDR (Remote US)
We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Business Development Representative (BDR/SDR) to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Research the market and book meetings with potential clients that are a good fit for our workforce management (WFM) software solution.
- Understand Playvox software solutions, specifically workforce management (WFM) and effectively communicate the value to the target market.
- Analyze the target market to identify prospects based on characteristics such as economic activity, structure, financial capacity, and others. Identify the WFM department and specific individuals in charge of making decisions for Contact Center operations and in the WFM area.
- Contact prospects through emails, social networks, and phone calls to introduce Playvox WFM value proposition.
- Schedule and assign a discovery call between the Prospect and an Account Executive. Follow-up on schedule meetings as required.
- Follow-up with Prospects who have shown an interest in Playvox to generate personalized content according to their requirements.
- Re-engage with Prospects who didn’t attend a scheduled discovery call.
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!