Webmaster at Grow My Team - GMT
Webmaster at Grow My Team
- Remote, Remote, United States
- Depending on experience
Our client is a real estate investment company and industry leader that also teach people a recession-proof strategy of buying and selling land and acreage virtually from anywhere in the world.
We are looking for an experienced webmaster for a full-time role. This position is perfect for an individual who desires to work with a cutting-edge company that is growing fast! You will be responsible for maintaining and updating multiple company websites and landing pages as well as providing user support for those sites.
Candidates must be strong in time management, project management and have a vast knowledge computer systems and web technology.
A Day in the Life
- Maintaining multiple websites and landing pages
- Developing and testing new websites and pages as needed
- Ensure websites and pages meet quality and usability standards
- Review and monitor, websites, SAAS applications, documents, marketing pieces, for quality assurance
- Alpha and beta test software and website functions and views, both frontend and backend, across all platforms, device, and browser variations using software like
- Browser Stack
- Organize client feature requests into priority lists
- Proof and review content (links, emails, videos, marketing pieces, posts, and pages) before publishing (requires you to be proficient in American English).
- Troubleshooting technical issues for clients via, phone, ticket support, email, social media, WebEx
- Creating detailed bug reports for development team to resolve
- Organizing, prioritizing and communicating issues
- Creating new and updating existing user guide articles
- Assist with internal documentation
- Troubleshooting client issues that arise from custom API scripts and themes
- Develop, deploy, and analyze system load tests
- Provide customer support outside of normal business hours
- Monitor uptime of 20+ sites and redirects
- Noise-canceling headset
- High speed and reliable internet
- Updated PC or laptop running Windows 10/8 or Mac OS
- A quiet and comfortable workspace
- Minimum Internet speed of 10Mbps
- Digitally savvy and a tech enthusiast, willing to try and learn new platforms
- A backup Internet connection and computer
- At least 3 professional references (including written testimonials from most recent managers/supervisors) who are not colleagues, friends or family members
- Government-issued ID
- Police clearance or certification
The client believes in asset protection. Their SEC attorneys consult and prepare the necessary organizational structure, LLC’s, and Private Placement Memorandum (PPM). Their PPM has two types of shares:
“A” Shares = Investors
“B” Shares = Sponsors
This method ensures proper operational structure and documentation, which guides the client in all decision making.
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skills
- Transparent, trustworthy and honest (someone that does the right thing especially when nobody’s watching)
- A team player
- Responsible, reliable and with superior project management skills.
- Efficient and quick to take pride in doing GREAT work at all times
- A lifelong learner (willing to constantly grow and improve)
- Quickly learn new software
- An initiate attention to detail and ability to creatively test multiple possible scenarios
- QA testing using software like: browserstack.com
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills both written and verbal
- Network monitoring
- API Testing using software like Postman
- Facebook debug
- Website speed tests
- SSL Troubleshooting and support
- Deep understanding of both PC and Mac platforms
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS and MYSQL
- A deep understanding of the internet and SAAS software
- Experience with Zapier
- Experience with DNS troubleshooting
- Experience with Click Funnels
- Experience with Ontraport or similar e-commerce CRM
- Experience with Facebook Debugger and both Meta and Open Graph tags
- Experience with WordPress Platform, custom themes and plugins
The Future of Work
Grow My Team is a global recruitment company leading the future of work.
We’re all about matching global remote professionals with high-growth companies and encouraging healthy, thriving company cultures.
We’re highly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. When you work with us, you find full-time /part-time roles at good companies. You receive fair pay, work in your area of expertise, and become part of your client’s team, and ours! 🙂
You also become part of our unique community, a place to share ideas and connect with other remote workers and benefit from continuous performance coaching and growth programs.
- Do business differently
- Be flexible and scalable
- Think and act global
- Trust through transparency
- Own it and grow from it
NOTE: We highly encourage that you only apply for the role that best matches your skills in Grow My Team instead of applying for all the open roles to avoid delays in getting to best outcomes for you.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!