Web Project Manager
100% Work From Home
Web Project Managers at ePublishing are an amazing, talented, highly-motivated team of individuals who speak to clients with a voice of authority and an undeniable air of confidence.
They are able to perform the following small miracles with ease and grace…
- Juggle the needs of multiple high-value clients while making each feel important and loved
- Manage simultaneous projects involving multiple technical team members
- Investigate, comprehend and translate technical and business requirements from clients and 3rd party vendors
- Create clear and concise Statements of Work
- Create and maintain detailed and comprehensive documentation
If this sounds like you, read on…
Web Project Manager is a salaried position and includes standard benefits such as healthcare, generous vacation accrual and the greatest benefit of all: working remotely.
You must be committed to customer service and excellence.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing the design and development of web sites and applications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing projects and their dependencies in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years directly working with external clients in a customer service-oriented capacity
- Spectacular written and oral communication skills
- Possess a high level of motivation to provide strong customer service
- Ability to stay highly organized and motivated in a remote environment
- Experience working with both web developers and designers
- High level of comfort working with web technologies, video conference, messaging and social media
You must be able to connect to the internet through a reliable high speed internet connection with little or no downtime.
You are responsible for supplying and maintaining your own work station. We are platform agnostic and the choice of tools (desktop, laptop, smartphone, operating system, etc) is yours but they must be able to handle the applications, websites, web-based tools and communication solutions required to successfully execute your duties and stay connected to teammates and clients.
ePublishing, Inc is an enterprise-class CMS solution provider serving content publishers small and large. We have been around for more than 15 years and are staffed by 100% remote employees who tirelessly work at home from multiple countries and time zones.
To apply, use the contents of your email as a cover letter and attach your resume in PDF format. Don’t send video or audio files or a link to your online resume in lieu of an attachment. Email to email@example.com.