Web Developer 5 – Cyber Security
- Location: Minneapolis MN United States
- Job ID: 5507255-1
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo s more than 70 million global customers.
Note: This position is open to any core Wells Fargo location including telecommute.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to develop full life cycle web applications. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leads the development and implementation of highly complex applications in support of Enterprise Information Security Continuous Monitoring.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, Java Script, HTML, Kendo UI, Angular JS, XML, ASP, Dependency injection, SQL, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Works with multiple data platforms to deliver best cyber security solutions to protect Wells Fargo customers: RDBMS, Hadoop/Hive/Spark, Splunk.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develop service applications, and analyze business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 7+ years of .net experience
- 6+ years of C# experience
- 2+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
- 3+ years of Web Services experience
- Experience programming or developing applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 4+ years relational database management system (RDBMS) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of Entity Framework
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaborate with analytic functions throughout the organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop/Hive/Spark, Splunk) or willingness to learn
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time