Req #: 221440
Location: Remote (Any State), VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI has an immediate need for a Web Developer with hands-on experience developing and customizing complex data driven web applications in Norfolk VA.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Prepare Web-ready graphics files.
- Develop interactive content utilizing these and other technologies following industry best practices.
- Manage presentation of content.
- Customize look and feel of websites using CSS and SharePoint Designer.
- Capable of consuming web services with multiple languages.
- Customize SharePoint 2010 and 2013 master pages and themes.
- Automate business processes in workflows that validate content, manage roles and permissions, routing, notification, and web services.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years of related experience.
- Security +
- Experience supporting large-scale application development efforts and/or software implementations from inception to completion.
- Experience with web services and REST.
- Experience with Web 2.0 technologies.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen capable of obtaining a Secret level government security clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, preferably building out sites with custom SharePoint workflows, custom
- SharePoint lists, custom SharePoint libraries, and custom SharePoint list forms utilizing mainly out of the box SharePoint features.
- Familiarity with the design and development of web parts, custom SharePoint controls, and web sites in a SharePoint
- Experience with Nintex workflows.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH