Web Designer – Open to Remote
- Marketing – Vancouver, British Columbia
At Later, we believe that there should be a simpler way to plan your visual content marketing. Aggregating, storing, planning and optimizing your visual content marketing campaigns should take as little time as possible so you can spend your time making the best campaigns possible.
Starting at a hackathon in 2014, Later (formerly known as Latergramme), has evolved from an easy-to-use scheduling tool for Instagram posts. Now a top-ranked visual content marketing platform, Later let’s you aggregate, plan, grow your audience, and share your photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
What we’re looking for:
Later is looking for a creative and inspired Web Designer to join our marketing team. As the #1 Instagram marketing platform, we understand the value of visual design in both our product and our brand. If you love designing for the latest trends and bringing your creativity to life across various digital mediums, this is the job for you!
The Later marketing team is growing quickly and we’re looking for an innovative designer to expand our creative team. You’ll help bring our brand to life by crafting designs and code for landing pages and a variety of assets like e-books, social media graphics, and digital ads.
Additionally, you’ll be supporting the popular Later blog, newsletter, and Instagram account by designing emails, blog images, case studies, and Instagram Stories, along with a variety of fun free downloads like calendars, icons, and worksheets.
Here at Later, our brand is constantly evolving as our company grows, and this is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a big impact across a variety of platforms. You will be joining the Creative team of 2 and a remote Marketing team of 8, and will work with the Customer Experience team, too.
- Work with other designers and the marketing/customer experience teams to design on-brand responsive websites and campaign-specific landing pages from scratch
- Design illustrated elements like icons, infographics, product graphics and gifs for the websites and emails
- Design display ads for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, and other visual advertising mediums
- Expand and experiment with our marketing materials, customer educational videos, and visual brand identity
- Layout and design emails, case studies, ebooks, worksheets, etc
- Create graphics for blog posts, newsletters and social media posts
- Conceptualize and design innovative, on trend photos and videos for Instagram Stories (bonus points for animation!)
What we’re looking for:
- You have a strong online portfolio showcasing visual and web design
- You see design, layout, and typography everywhere
- You know how to run an A/B tests and are always striving to improve the effectiveness and usability of your designs
- You are a thoughtful and considered communicator who thrives on sharing ideas
- Experience working in a startup environment
- You are a self-motivated and independent worker with excellent communication skills with a desire to work remotely on an international team to share ideas, feedback and mockups
- You’ll be joining a remote team so location is not important, we’re just looking for the best people to do their best work
If you think you might be a great fit with our team, we’d love to hear from you. Of course we want to see your resume and your portfolio, but more importantly we want to know why you think you are the best person for this role.