Wealth Management Recruiter (Contract)
- Job ID: 10475
- Country: United States of America
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Contingent
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Functional Area: Recruitment
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are seeking a talented Contract Wealth Management Recruiter (Principal Resource Specialist) with extensive Financial services full life cycle and sourcing recruitment experience to support our Financial Services client.
Please note that this is a Contract Position***
A tireless ability to deliver is what makes Alexander Mann Solutions the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions and it’s what this Contract Wealth Management Recruiter role is all about. This includes the delivery of inventive and effective strategies and delivery of accurate forecasts of demand, based on your deep knowledge of the client and perhaps most important of all, delivery of real customer satisfaction, on budget and against tight KPI’s.
The Contract Wealth Management Recruiter (Principal Resource Specialist) with is accountable for managing the end to end talent acquisition process, as well as developing and cultivating partnerships with key organizational stakeholders such as hiring managers, business heads/leads and human resources partners.
Key success attributes include customer focus, solution orientation, agility, and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Our aim is to ensure that the Recruiter is viewed by the client as a trusted advisor, ensuring a best practice and innovative approach to recruitment is deployed.
As a Contract Wealth Management Recruiter (Principal Resource Specialist) you will be responsible for the following key remits:
- Manage the candidate and the hiring manager throughout the full life cycle process, ensuring positive experiences and high satisfaction levels
- Conduct robust requisition strategy meetings with the hiring manager at the onset of the process to set and manage expectations
- Develop, deploy, and re-direct sourcing strategies by role and/or function
- Proactively source and screen candidates, including utilizing a variety of channels to establish qualified talent pools
- Deploy assessment and selection practices for quality of hire
- Incorporate market intelligence and management information to demonstrate trends and influence decision making
- Support the achievement of key service level measurements and key performance indicators through operational excellence, process adherence and continuous improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
To have the opportunity to develop your career in this role, you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Financial Services recruitment experience recruiting across specialized level positions
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering successful end to end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements, including developing sourcing strategies
- Proven experience working across remote teams and as an individual contributor to drive the talent agenda
- Experience managing difficult clients
- Able to navigate large complex/matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a segmented recruitment model with very intricate process
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.