VP – Asia Quality Strategy at Veeva
Location: Remote, Work from Anywhere
Benefits: Career Development
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The VP, Asia Quality Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the go-to-market strategy and the life sciences industry, with an emphasis on GxP Quality applications. This role will be responsible for growing and protecting the market for Veeva’s Vault Quality Suites through the proliferation and innovation of related applications. This role is also responsible for strengthening and expanding application use with existing customers and defining future product strategies. This role will directly own the growth and progression of Vault Quality Business and will provide thought leadership over different applications and processes. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to lead a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of Quality applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for leading the Quality Strategy team in China, Korea, and Japan
- Responsible for evangelizing, growing, and sustaining the market for Veeva’s Vault Quality Suites
- Ownership over a longer-range strategy to bring continued innovation to a historically document-centered application space
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with executive leadership
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of Vault Quality Suites and related applications for the new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Liaise closely with Services and provide consultative guidance to customers to support transformational quality initiatives
- Serve as an evangelist in the Quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice and manage relationships with relevant partners
- Go-to-market strategy experience in a SaaS/cloud software or consulting company
- Direct experience with pharma Quality systems processes. Additional experience in other consulting-related solution domains is considered a plus
- 15+ years working or consulting for life sciences companies
- 5+ years of experience in a regional leadership role in a multinational company
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with customer executives and relevant IT leaders regarding Quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- Either Japanese or Chinese
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply for job Apply for job