Virtual Pediatric Systems – PICU and CVCC – Clinical Data Abstractor at Registry Partners
VPS (PICU and CVCC) Clinical Data Abstractor
The Virtual Pediatric Systems Clinical Data Abstractor is responsible for the detailed abstraction and review of Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) data utilizing electronic medical records as outlined in the VPS data abstraction and definitions manual. The VPS Clinical Data Abstractor is detail-oriented, committed to high-quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently, and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
We are seeking Full-time and Part-time (15 hours per week) candidates.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with the VPS registry
- Personal Computer with Windows 8 operating system or higher
- High-Speed Internet Access (5 Mbps Download & 2 Mbps Upload speeds)
- Active Registered Nurse (RN), Respiratory Therapist (RT), or Physician (MD) licensure, required
- Completion of most recent quarter VPS Global IRR
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
All team members are employees of Registry Partners, not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!