Virtual Clinical Intake-Triage Nurse at Ria Health
Virtual Clinical Intake/Triage Nurse
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Ria Health is on a mission to bring effective evidence-based treatment for alcohol use disorder to all Americans. Our team consists of empathetic mission-driven professionals coming together to support the quality and availability of our national telehealth alcohol treatment program. We are seeking an Enrollment Counselor to join our rapidly growing team. Ria Health, recognized as the leading national telehealth provider specializing in alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment, recently raised $18 million in Series A led by SV Health Investors, LLC. The investment will further the momentum of commercial partnerships that include regional and national health plans, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, UnitedHealth Group Optum, Beacon Health Options, Highmark Health, and Magellan Health.
JOIN THE RIA HEALTH TEAM!
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating alcohol misuse. Ria Health is a Center of Excellence that delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, psychosocial support, and an engaging care delivery platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth and by a care team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Coaches with clinical expertise to manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members.
WORK AT RIA HEALTH AS A VIRTUAL CLINICAL INTAKE/TRIAGE NURSE
Our Clinical Intake/ Triage Nurse works in collaboration with both enrollment and clinical teams to support positive patient onboarding outcomes to the Ria Health program.
- Welcomes patients to our program/complete screening for AUD and determines if appropriate for the program as according to CIWA-AR screening.
- Prompt the patient to download the Ria app and sign in to Zoom
- Educates patients on breathalyzer use and frequency
- Educates patients on Ria Health Medication Formulary and use of Anti-Craving medications, expectations/side effects.
- Completes Initial Medical Intake and enters data into Ria Health EMR for clinicians to review.
- Completes scheduling of First Medical Appointment.
- RN, Preference will be given to candidates who have all (or close to) 50 state licenses.
- 3-5 years of experience related to the clinical scope.
- Preferred telemedicine experience of at least one year.
- Tech-savvy and understands the importance of data security.
- Provide excellent medicare care and enjoy communicating with patients through video, messaging, and phone calls.
Must be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner. Must be able to work well with others. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be detail-oriented and organized. High integrity, including maintenance of confidential information. Must be able to exercise good judgment and positively influence and lead others, including handling confrontations with poise and efficiency.
Make an impact at a critical time
The pandemic has caused a global crisis; there has been a tremendous increase in anxiety, trauma, and stress for millions of people, increasing the misuse of alcohol. As a result, Ria Health has experienced a 500% increase in demand from patients seeking a specialized treatment program for alcohol misuse. We seek team members motivated to provide high-quality, patient-centered, evidence-based care through telemedicine that improves the health and wellbeing of the people we support.
ENJOY RIA HEALTH BENEFITS
- Join a team of Mission driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- *Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Career opportunities include full-time, part-time, and on a contract basis
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ria Health Vision:
A world with accessible, compassionate, and effective treatments to reduce the burden of all those who suffer from Alcohol Use Disorder.
Ria Health Mission:
We combine medical science, technology, and human compassion to deliver private, evidence-based, telehealth alcohol treatment programs for anyone who wants to drink less and live better.
Ria Health Values:
Compassion we promote a culture of empathetic care and communication. We actively listen, we always encourage, and we provide support.
Integrity We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. We hold ourselves accountable when we make mistakes.
Teamwork working together, we will achieve great things.
Embrace Change we work to drive improvement over perfection, measuring and questioning the status quo to make progress and enhancement.
Always Learning We celebrate curiosity and discovery through development and research.