At Otis, we turn aficionados into shareholders. We believe in transparency, liquidity, and trusting your own gut. We’re democratizing an otherwise closed market and making alternative assets accessible. Invest in the things that you value, and whose value you understand, for as little as $10 and build a portfolio better suited to a museum than a stock ticker.
We have a saying here: “we design our culture like we design the product.” Culture is the most important foundation for a successful company. A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. Our goal is to find the fastest way to win. Our culture is designed to allow us to achieve this (read more).
Otis is looking for a Videographer who can work alongside Creative and Growth teams to produce brief but robust visual content that upholds and communicates the Otis brand through 1-2 minute videos on artists. Our ideal candidate will be able to contribute ideas and be a part of the entire creative process while making sure that final product is consistent and true to brand.
What You’ll Do
- Concept and produce video 1-2 minute video content for a variety of platforms.
- Edit and organize content as we grow our content library.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all our video products.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience.
- Experienced in relevant editing software and video production with ability to quickly edit and color grade footage.
- Strong communication skills and an encouraging, team-focused attitude.
All candidates must submit work samples or a demo reel.
Who You’ll Work With
- Michael Karnjanaprakorn (CEO) who was formerly the CEO/founder of Skillshare
- Tye Wang (Head of Engineering) who was a Lead Architect at Venmo
- James Gilligan (Head of Operations) who ran operations at CommonBond and helped originate $1.5B
- Join our team with full flexibility of your own schedule.
- Get access to our internal company Slack
- Invited to special company events