Video, Motion Graphic Artist at Vita Coco
Freelance Video/Motion Graphic Artist
- Remote OK
- Corporate Marketing
The Freelance Video/Motion Graphic Artist will work closely with our in-house designers, brand teams, social media team, shopper marketing team, local field marketing teams, on-site creative freelancers, and our sales team across the country.
This role is remote, and reports directly to the Senior Designer but will work closely with brand and social media teams. This applicant should be a freelancer is who is available/flexible for week-by-week employment.
- Work with creative and brand teams to understand the creative vision of the Vita Coco, Ever & Ever, and Runa brands and consistently upholding design standards to ensure consistency across all touchpoints
- Collaborate with social media manager, designers, and content creators to create compelling, shareable short-form video content
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project which include gifs
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management, and archiving project media
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc and support video and editing needs of the social media team
- Provide photo editing and retouching support as needed
- Deliver cohesive visual aesthetic for video across social platforms
- Collaborating with the in-house design team to strategize and implement design changes, Responsible for the planning and/or production of creative assets video and animation for marketing and communications needs.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure timely delivery and maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention, and organization of graphic files.
- Working within the existing workflows of the creative team, maintaining a can-do attitude, and willingness to contribute
- And more!
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree required; undergraduate degree in Fine Arts preferred
- Years of experience: 1+ years of experience (internships included) in a design capacity with a portfolio that showcases your work
- Professional Experience:
- Brand-specific videos, gifs, and motion graphics experience highly preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially aftereffects
- Experience working with brands project by project basis
- Key Skills & Qualifications:
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite with emphasis on Premiere and After Effects
- Strong social media video capabilities
- Demonstrated skills in photo editing/retouching
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Comfortable with best practices, asset specifications, restrictions, and content guidelines
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines, and changing priorities
- Understand social media creative trends
- Strong portfolio of stills and/or video content
- Effective and efficient communication skills
All Market Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, AIDS/HIV status, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!