Video Marketing and Editing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Base Salary Plus Monthly Bonus Target
- High School Diploma/GED
Min. Years Experience
Our Video Marketing and Editing Specialist should enjoy working with technology, while being creative and friendly in a high-paced environment. Problem-solving, quick thinking, attention to detail, and organization are key traits to posses for this position. You should have a deep understanding for business goals to drive awareness and engagement. This position is responsible for brainstorming content creation, creating a content calendar, and choosing content.
This is a full-time, salaried position that works during normal business hours.
Mass Markets is looking for a skilled Video Marketing and Editing Specialist with a strong portfolio of digital (video, concept, layout, design, web, advertising and more) design work. You should possess a high desire and interest to learn writing, editing, email marketing, analytics, content development, lead generation, etc. The ideal candidate with have several years of experience developing content. You must be detail oriented, self-responsible, and able to adhere to company guidelines. It is vital that you are an excellent communicator who is able to articulate concepts orally, visually, writing and logically.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Write, record and edit media (audio/voice)
- Collaborate the development of marketing with leadership staff
- Develop content including: website, blog posts, social media posts, newsletters, advertisements, email campaigns, videos and slide deck presentations
- Dedication to continued improvement
- Accomplish goals set forth by leadership staff
- Creative thinking, writing, and recording
- Impeccable verbal and written skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, social media, advertising)
- Assist in development of marketing strategies and tactics
- We are seeking a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced/startup environment and has the desire to grow their career in Marketing and editing. We are looking for a business partner who has the ability to pro-actively plan and design, as well as identify and diagnose issues in order to drive solutions.
- BS or BA degree in Marketing, Business or Communications (Preferred) or Equivalent Experience in a Similar Field
- Strong Spreadsheet Skills
- Strong HTML and CSS
- Skilled in Adobe Suite Applications (such as Premiere, Photoshop, Creative Suite & Illustrator)
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft applications
- Flexible and Positive Attitude in a Fast-Paced, Deadline-Oriented Environment
- Experience in: landing page management, social and SEM, SEO, marketing automation (drip marketing), Google Analytics, marketing analysis & statistics
- SharePoint Experience
- Marketing Experience
- Video Editing Experience
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource! Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday’s and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit www.massmarkets.com