The company career page lists the location for this position as “Remote.”
Video Graphics Production Specialist
About Ministry Brands:
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
- Online giving
- Church management software (ChMS)
- Website design and content management
- Mobile applications
- Finance and accounting software
We equip over 80,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
The Video Graphics Production Specialist is hands-on, experienced in the creation and coordination of animated and live videos. Their expertise allows them to develop content for a variety of uses, including tutorials, feature announcements, promotional pieces, and sales implementation tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a great team player, with an ability to collaborate closely with developers, product managers, and content specialists in a virtual office environment.
- Work with the developers to understand new capabilities, translating them into training and promotional videos.
- Generate messaging for various products, utilizing different voices to align with product positioning and target audience.
- Create feature tutorials, promotional videos for the web sites, and congregant facing How-to and product launch videos.
- Create animation videos for feature announcement and promotional use (samples of work required)
- Hands-on experience developing the script and recording software feature tutorials with voice-over.
- Create church motion graphics in 4K based off of designs provided by the Media Director. This includes the creation of a Title, Welcome, Goodbye, Upcoming, NO TEXT, and 5min Countdown Video.
- Create compressed formats of the source file in SD MP4, SD WMV, HD MP4, 4K MP4, and a watermarked JPEG.
- Work with product managers and digital marketing specialist to develop scripts and video outlines.
- Create internal messaging and sales enablement tools to assist sales in learning and promoting a suite of products.
- Filming and editing live video
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience creating tutorials, motion graphics, promotional and How-to videos.
- Experience creating video animation
- Ability to create promotional materials; bulletins, flyers, social media graphics
- Experience with video production software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress
- Portfolio Required
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.