Video Editor at Aimtal
Join the Aimtal team!
About The Role
Aimtal is seeking a highly skilled video editor with production experience to join the internal creative team. This is a full-time remote position. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for storytelling and will consistently deliver high-quality creative videos. The video editor will work closely with our creative team, account managers, and clients to elevate clients’ brand and digital presence as well as ensure that all video projects align with their marketing strategies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Splice raw film footage together from various sources and shoots, and combine it with other scenes to create a cohesive story.
- Editing of video and audio projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management and archiving project media
- Assist with the collection of stock footage, screen recordings, and other video assets needed for client projects
- Collaborate with creative team and account managers to create and develop storyboards for videos
- Evaluate edited footage to make sure it matches the story from the script and meets the narrative agenda of the creators of the film.
- Combine visual footage with animations, audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound, and music to make engaging content through computer editing software programs.
- Create different versions of videos to optimize for various social media platforms (i.e. teaser video for podcast episode)
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the client’s specifications
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Support in the planning of video shoots and development of production schedules
- Keep all video and audio files organized and manage a video library
- Manage and maintain quality control on all video deliverables to ensure Aimtal and client standards are met
- Has basic to intermediate experience in creating moving images and animation.
- Support in evaluating analytics and performance of video content on social media and YouTube
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of video editing experience
- Portfolio or reel of relevant work
- Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Figma, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
- Basic to intermediate knowledge and experience creating motion graphics
- Experience editing and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
- An understanding of video ad placement within performance marketing channels
- Strong communication and organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time-management skills
- Willing to take and provide feedback like a champ!
- Experience within an agency, in-house agency, or post-production studio is a plus
Aimtal is a digital and content marketing agency. We’re a remote-first company that provides services and solutions to companies primarily in the tech industry.
We’re rapidly growing our team of brilliant marketing consultants, account managers, graphic designers, and content creators who are committed to delivering delightful digital and content experiences to our clients and their audiences. We uphold and embody our core values: communicate clearly, work collaboratively, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional.
We believe in and practice empathetic marketing. This means that every marketing campaign, blog post, social media post, ad, or email is crafted with one thing in mind — our client’s ideal audience. We create valuable marketing strategies and content that engage and transform our clients’ ideal audiences into loyal customers.
Overall, our team works collaboratively to go above and beyond for each other and our clients.
We’re building a team of the future—one that always prioritizes people. With these values and ideals as our guiding lights, we’re building remarkable brands and a new way of marketing.
In addition to joining a collaborative and supportive team, this position includes the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance coverage (U.S. only)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Annual learning stipend
- Annual in-person team retreat
- Performance-based bonus program
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!