Vice President of Sales at Very Possible
VP of Sales
SALES + MARKETING
FULL TIME- REMOTE
About This Role
Very is a remote-first company, meaning we don’t have a physical office, and you can work from anywhere in the continental United States. We’re looking for a ‘Player/coach’ Vice President of Sales, who will be our first non-founder sales hire and will build-out our sales organization.
Initially the VP Sales will act in a “direct contributor” (‘Account Executive’) capacity while learning the system and identifying opportunities for improvement. By the End of 2020, the VP Sales will have hired a small team of Account Executives & Account Managers and fully transitioned into a coach/manager role.
- First & Foremost: You are diligent & driven
- 5+ years enterprise technology sales experience
- 2+ years at a company experiencing high-growth (50%+ YoY growth)
- 1+ years experience managing a team
- Proven success establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Demonstrated revenue achievement; Preferably involving multiple enterprise software offerings
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
What You’ll Be Working On
Very is first and foremost a software consultancy. We tackle hard problems for clients who need a targeted, senior team to come in and provide specific solutions. Our customer base has expanded into the IoT and data science spaces due to our ability to develop hardware and software rapidly in parallel. Our projects in this domain have ranged from data acquisition and alerting for industrial power systems to automated self-pour beer taps.
As the Vice President of Sales, some of your accountabilities will be, but not limited to:
- Overseeing the development and general management of the entire sales & account management team.
- Developing, refining, and deploying sales strategy and processes.
- Hiring and developing a world-class team of AE’s & AM’s
- Developing sales forecasts, determining progress & required improvements
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in a transparent, fair compensation structure and have developed our own open salary formula. Depending on your skill and experience, you can expect your total On-Target Earnings (OTE) $150,000 – 200,000 (depending on experience) upon joining the company.
We also offer a generous maternity/paternity leave policy, 33% 401K matching, and numerous other employee benefits including reimbursement up to $1,000 for home office equipment and $500/mth towards gym memberships, telephone, internet and/or coworking space.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!