Vice President Of Product Marketing at Support.com
VP Of Product Marketing
Work From Home
ADDITIONAL POSTING LOCATIONS
Support.com, Inc. is part of Greenidge Bitcoin mining company traded under GREE. Support.com Inc is a fast-paced environment fully committed to providing world-class customer service. The Premium Services Technician is a second-tier technical customer service position which provides inbound customer service support for basic and moderate level troubleshooting and resolution of technology issues related to devices connecting to the internet. This is an exciting work-from-home opportunity requiring you to work and engage with others in a virtual environment, while providing our customers with a high-quality customer service experience.
Why Join Us
- No travel, work from the comfort of your home, permanently!
- If you need a place to work, have fun and learn. Support.com is for you
- Competitive benefits and compensation
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience as product manager or similar role supporting product sold online direct to consumers or small business
- P&L responsibility for software/services products, with a successful track record of growth and profitability
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to present complex / abstract concepts in simple, cogent terms.
- Detail orientation with exceptional analytical capabilities, possessing the ability to effectively contribute across multiple teams and disciplines
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and execute on work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, demonstrating strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate and direct work in a way that maximizes both personal and team efficiency
- Mentoring capability to advance and develop downline team leaders and associates; teamwork / collaboration mindset with the ability to work with stakeholders and leaders throughout the organization
- A robust understanding of full-cycle software development within an Agile framework; product orientation with a strong sense of ownership.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of experience within a SaaS or product development role
About the Role
The VP Of Product Marketing is responsible for ensuring the Software and Service products support the company’s overall strategy, revenue growth and profitability. The VP Of Product Marketing will provide oversight to the planning and execution of the product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and operations to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The VP Of Product Marketing will be responsible for the delivery of the P&L performance.
Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to)
- Works with outside stakeholders to understand and represent the user needs, identify market problems, and define the incremental value to the marketplace
- Serves at the forefront of driving sales and solutions that provide the best customer service
- Defining a vision aligned to the strategy intention of the product
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing to develop the value proposition and go to market strategy
- Work closely with marketing team to develop online marketing campaigns and measure results of those campaigns
- Monitors the market and develops competitive analysis and win strategies
- Identifies business opportunities and directs the company’s activities to achieve the desired outcome
- Refine & executes on product roadmaps and feature sets
- Facilitates User Story Creation, Product Planning sessions and Agile Development Lifecycle Management
- Collaborate with engineering on a regular basis and serve as a product owner in the review and approval processes inherent to software development for assigned product
- Clearly communicate to stakeholders throughout the organization, make informed recommendations regarding roadmap to leadership team
- Analyze customer data to understand behaviors, develop insights, perform usability studies
- Working with limited direction, usually within a complex and evolving environment, to drive delivery of current products and new innovations
- Have a strong understanding of technology and integration related to customer care/technical support including CRM systems, Ticketing Systems, IVR/Call Switches and other tools and technologies in customer care.
- Have strong understanding of technology related to online eCommerce platforms and online advertising
- Interacts with clients serving as the primary point of contact for client satisfaction