Vice President of Product at Qualio
VP of Product
- United States
- Full time
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a VP of Product to lead our world-class product organization. You will continually invent, define, and build on the Qualio platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for evolving the strategic vision of the company and creating alignment across the organization. You will determine priorities, develop the product roadmap, and carry plans forward to implementation. You’ll own product definition, creation, implementation, and improvement end-to-end. In addition, you will lead the hiring and processes required to be successful.
What will I be doing?
- Set the vision for the Product Management team and take a leading role in setting the vision of the company, providing strategic direction for the product, and influencing the direction of other groups in Qualio.
- Identify and hire the most critical positions on the Product Management team. Create the identity for the Product Management team and connect that identity back to the company.
- Influence goal-setting within and outside of the Product Management team for both individuals and teams.
- Build and drive cross-team processes which systematically advance our understanding of customer requirements and their businesses processes.
- Create metrics representing business performance and customer satisfaction and use those metrics to drive behavior and make data-driven decisions.
- Define the value proposition of the Product Management team and represent that value to stakeholders through the delivery of appropriate metrics and performance indicators that measure progress against your strategy.
- Challenge existing standards of product excellence and propose new standards continuously. Create a culture of continuous, systematic improvement within the Product Management team.
- Anticipate potential sources of failure, drive improvements to existing product features, and create new ones to overcome any setbacks.
- Serve as sponsor and champion of cross-company initiatives.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years experience in product management in B2B cloud SaaS applications
- Passion for leading, mentoring, and scaling product teams to reach their full potential
- A healthy level of skepticism and an analytical nature with the ability to quickly absorb and analyze unfamiliar information to make decisions that are supported by sound evidence
- Prioritization and decision-making in complex situations with competing inputs
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end product development process
- Technical background or extensive experience with the technical side of the product development process
- Adept in user research, data-driven experimentation, sprints, and rapid iteration
- Accomplished Project Management experience, with ability to identify, create, and execute on a project plan
- Experience designing and building metrics for product engagement and customer satisfaction
- Experience managing feature sets and requirements in a complex domain or marketplace
- Experience developing software products in a regulated space, subject to the constraints and norms of the industry.
- Product development experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or other life science industries a plus.
…And be aligned with our values:
- Seek Ownership – We thrive on being trusted, on freedom, and on being able to make an impact. We live up to verbal and written commitments and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Customer-centric – We prioritize creating positive customer experiences with every decision and every action.
- Always Curious – We are voracious learners who are open to new ideas and can integrate them into our professional and personal lives quickly.
- Intentional Communication – We believe in running an open company that communicates early and often, with a focus on clarity.
- Team Players – We earn trust and support each other. We seek what is best for the company rather than what is best for ourselves or our group.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Generous health and retirement benefits;
- Competitive salary;
- Unlimited PTO;
- Distributed, office-agnostic work environment;
- And make a real difference through helping life-saving products to get to market.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!