Vice President of Marketing at Newchip
Title: Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Location: Remote Remote US
We’re looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world.
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills, mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to exit. We’re a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we’re looking for the next member of our team.
We’ve helped fund over $100M into companies and are looking for team members that want to truly help startups by connecting them to our services and product suite. If you’re looking to make a difference in the world while also generating personal success, this role will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we’re a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity – We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable – We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation – We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve – We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious – We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and or technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship, products, and love Shark Tank
- You are a born marketer andknow how to brand and market anything
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan and team to generate applications / lead volume from all channels
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams, contractors, and agencies to maximize budget efficiency to CAC
- Design and review the Marketing departments budget with executive leadership to align all marketing initiatives
- Build relationships with public relations media, agencies, and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing and advertising campaigns and improve them when necessary / ensure CAC efficiency
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly to the success of the overall lead generation strategy
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics and collateral for the CEO and external stakeholders
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth, innovation, and new channel development
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events online and as part of our product team
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department, managing team efficiency, and hiring your own team
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the companys objectives and longterm success of the mission
- Track competitors activities, branding, and social media strategies to co-opt into our own activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role (3-5+ years in marketing)
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in SEO, analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, AdRoll, and other advertising channels
- Strong experience with designing efficiency processes and workflows for CRM software and digital marketing tools
- Strong leadership skills, team development skills, and overall desire to build a strong complimentary team
- Excellent communications skills, writing ability, and overall ability to “spin” anything into a positive ad
- Strong analytical and project management skills, ability to delegate, meet deadlines, and ask for help
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions based on data analysis and risks analysis
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field (experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards for our industry
- Flexible and remote work environment with HQ in Austin, TX
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, and startup benefits program
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Competitive base salary + commission + equity stock grant options
- Regularly planned team outings and company events (monthly & quarterly)
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!