Vice President of Marketing at MURAL.co
VP of Marketing
Remote, United States
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
Our collaboration software enables modern teams to solve challenges together visually, all in the cloud. Whether for Design Thinking, Agile, or Lean, we improve team productivity, alignment, and overall innovation performance.
MURAL is used by 3,000+ customers worldwide, including IBM, Steelcase, Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, Autodesk, IDEO, EY, Intuit, and Fidelity. And we’re rapidly onboarding new enterprises. Our NPS is over 50, and customers say great things about us.
In 2018, Inc Magazine named MURAL one of America’s top 500 fastest-growing private companies. We continue to innovate our own offering as the market demands rise, e.g., with MURAL Scan (watch https://mural.co/scan).
We’re looking for great people to help us make magic happen at scale.
As VP of Marketing, you will be working with the CEO and the leadership team to build a global marketing organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing strategy and positioning, messaging and storytelling, building a high-velocity marketing engine for enterprise and B2C customers, partner/channel marketing and the entire marketing mix. In this role, you will:
- Define and activate marketing strategy
- Polish positioning and become the company’s master storyteller
- Orchestrate product marketing with tailored communications for multiple use cases, personas and industries
- Celebrate and celebritize facilitators and change-makers in organizations
- Get qualified leads to meet goals and power up salespeople, both on high velocity to land and consultative sales to expand inside large firms
- Analyze marketing and sales metrics and continually make improvements to increase leads, conversion rates and revenue
- Establish pricing for enterprise and conversion of freemium consumers to paid customers
- Maximize efforts with a network of partners and customers
- Recruit and lead a global marketing team
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- Positioned and marketed a product in a new category
- Participated in a product launch that generated ‘wows’ and made people raise their hands
- Mapped out customer journeys and found insights to improve their experience
- Enabled a Sales team and made them sell more
- Energetic, positive and can learn new things very fast
- Analytical, can see insights in the data and be creative to take advantage of an opportunity
- Determined, ready to work hard, and have helped develop and execute an early-stage company playbook
- Comfortable getting into the details and implementing your own ideas
- Passionate about improving how teams work and spreading the word around modern work methods like Design Thinking, Agile and Lean Startup
Ideally you have…
- Experience as an early team member at a start-up SaaS company
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!