Vice President, Marketing Technology and Operations at Workfront
VP, Marketing Technology and Operations
- Remote, US
- Job Id
- Title: VP, Marketing Technology and Operations
- Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Location: Remote, US
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
As the VP of Marketing Technology and Operations at Workfront, you will report directly to the CMO and be responsible for the business process, technology and analytics of the global marketing organization at Workfront.
You will lead our marketing technology and data strategy, drive reporting and analytics, with a critical focus on our demand funnel and pipeline analysis. You will play a significant role in the development of our annual marketing plans and budget, as well as drive process improvements and transformation across the organization.
You will work closely with the Marketing Leadership, Sales Operations, CX Operations and Finance teams to support global Marketing as well as the cross-functional Global Revenue Team. You will partner closely with the Lead Development team (DSR) and Field Sales team to provide insights and recommendations to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics.
You will oversee a global team of marketing operations, data & research analysts. You will also work directly with external vendors, agencies and consultants to design, develop and maintain a world-class marketing engine, infrastructure and process.
The Marketing team actively engages and acts as a single source of truth for our customers. The single most important thing Marketing can do is to win, retain, and grow customers in our target market.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the modernization and transformation of our marketing technology stack to support our go forward GTM plans, including design and development and a rolling 12-month plan.
- Lead and manage a team of 10 – 12 operations and data/research professionals
- Design and develop reporting metrics and analysis to measure the impact of our Marketing investment and improve pipeline performance.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the cross-functional Global Revenue team based on data.
- Serve as a key member of the Workfront Revenue team, working closely with Sales Operations and Finance.
- Serve as a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team (MLT).
- Drive measurement and continuous improvement for our Lead-to-Revenue process across Marketing and Sales.
- Drive the annual planning process for the global marketing team, working with Finance, CMO as well as Marketing budget owners.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 15+ years experience in B2B marketing operations, with a depth of experience in enterprise SaaS. Recent experience in transformation projects, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex marketing technology stack. Deep understanding of Salesforce and Marketo, a plus.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software buying process, lead management process, as well as demand funnel and pipeline dynamics. Experience with a Target Account-based strategy, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in development of key metrics to measure success, as well as marketing process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal leadership at all levels, along with effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, positive and energetic operations professional with the ability to manage a globally distributed team.
To us, the Workfront values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Do great work; Commit to excellence. Think big. Boldly innovate.
- Obsess over customers; Act with urgency, because sometimes later becomes never.
- Win together; Without customers, we don’t exist.
- Finish strong; Individuals win occasionally, but teams win consistently.
On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a exible and inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will be supporting and inspiring you to be the best!
At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in both work and personal life.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!