Vice President, Marketing
Job Locations: Virtual Office | US-CO-Denver | US-NJ-Denville | US-MN-Bloomington | US-NY-New York | US-TX-Plano | US-GA-Atlanta | US-CA-Ontario
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
C1 Company Overview
ConvergeOne: 1 Contact, 1 Connection, 1 Choice
ConvergeOne is the foremost, single-source provider of advanced communications and data technology for business. That means if it’s digital, we connect our customers to it — from phone systems and hardware to computer networks, application development, managed solutions and more. And we’re 100% passionate with designing, implementing, managing and supporting our customers’ every need from end to end, so that they can focus on what they do best.
So, when it comes to joining a team of IT and communications technology pros who are empowered to do what they do best, your best choice — your #1 choice — is ConvergeOne.
The VP of Marketing is responsible for setting and executing the marketing strategy to drive revenue, lead strategic, proactive Field organization and Partner programs as well as event planning (both internal and external) and execution within the company. Drives creation of an aura around the ConvergeOne Brand that enhances team engagement and status as an employer of choice.
- Drives revenue through creation of sales and marketing programs to power the Field organization
- Plans, organizes, and manages marketing activities for the organization
- Develops and manages proactive Partner program
- Manages an effective partner program that extends ConvergeOne’s capabilities, and contributes to revenue and GP growth
- Ensures this program generates incremental MDF funding annually
- Drives brand awareness to create an aura that enhances team engagement and status as an employer of choice
- Develops effective, measurable, external communication programs, including:
- Participates in conferences, national and international fairs and other marketing related events
- Client satisfaction and surveys/input NPS Scores
- Runs best in class internal and external events
- Customer Summit
- Sales Meeting
- Leadership Council
- Customer Advisory Council
- Leads development of strategic presentations that leverage ConvergeOne’s story and capabilities
- Assists with sales training and product launch
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics, advertising, public relations or related field
- 8 to 10 years of previous experience in sales, advertising or marketing leadership in a fast paced, professional environment
- Cloud marketing leadership experience
- Experience with Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Digital leadership, demonstrated effective digital campaigns
- Experience leveraging social media, SEO, blogging, video blogging
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in leading the marketing/communications functions during merger, divestiture and acquisition/integrations
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by ConvergeOne.
ConvergeOne provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm