Vice President Business Development at Crestron
Vice President Business Development
- Job Locations: US-Remote
Crestron designs and manufactures world-class IoT smart-building devices and technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings enable our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, empowering people to have highly effective interactions with our devices and partner platforms. Crestron is uniquely positioned to support the evolving workplace, return to office programs, classroom trends, and hybrid working initiatives at the world’s largest organizations and educational institutions.
We are driving the market towards hyper productive workplaces and classrooms where collaboration platforms (Microsoft Teams and Zoom), room environmental controls, scheduling solutions and high-quality AV experiences converge. Our customers are able to manage, monitor and accelerate time to value through simplified deployments by leveraging our scalable and secure cloud based IoT platform. You will support this by building new partner relationships and leveraging existing partners to grow global revenue.
- Responsible for building a comprehensive business development strategy with new and potential Crestron external partners and internal teams.
- Develop and implement a global partner strategy roadmap to drive new revenue streams through partnerships.
- Build and maintain Crestron’s relationships with key strategic partners. Ensure the best use of Crestron resources to pursue growth and profitability objectives.
- Develop and execute a global partner strategy and roadmap with detailed action steps to drive new revenue streams through partnerships.
- Grow and expand partner related targeted account engagements, reselling, development of joint solutions and overall revenue.
- Manage relations with key strategic partners to develop new business and create a pipeline of potential opportunities for Crestron’s various sales channels.
- Meet with key strategic partners frequently to introduce company capabilities, determine emerging market needs and challenges, and offer potential near-term solutions.
- Lead the development of opportunity strategy plans and periodic business reviews.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading global and geographically dispersed alliance partnerships and guiding them to success.
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute integrated business development plans across geographic markets and multiple sales channels.
- Demonstrated ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve measurable results.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine strategy and achieve company objectives.
- Strong technical knowledge of IoT technology and solutions selling with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences, including experience with executive / board-level.
- 10+ years technology sales experience with demonstrable success in new client acquisition and/or sales
- 10+ years of sales management experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!