Vice President, Application Engineering at Arise Virtual Solutions
VP, Application Engineering – Remote
- Department:Technology Operations
- Location:Miramar, FL or Remote, US
Arise Virtual Solutions has created a disruptive technology platform that connects the world’s biggest brands with the largest network of gig-economy Service Partners in the BPO industry. Innovations in dynamic scheduling can deliver up to 200% intraday flex so Brands can be there for their customers. Highly innovative virtual learning programs keep Brands aware of customers’ needs so they offer new solutions that grow share of wallet and increase revenue. Service Partners select brands they love and deliver empathetic, personal care that creates enduring relationships, keeping Brands essential and growing. Arise is using the most innovative technology in the BPO industry to transform CXM for Brands and their customers.
- Lead, manage and assist developers with understanding and implementing requirements, architecting solutions and remove blockers that may impact timelines
- Make sure that solutions implemented use industry and corporate best practices and adhere to current business logics.
- Act as a liaison between the developers and the business helping bridge the time zone gap. Gather requirements and maintain constant communication thorough the entire project.
- Assign work from the backlog to the developers, trying to keep them cross-trained in the different areas of expertise.
- Lead meetings with vendors when discussing implementation and system integrations
- Actively participate in meetings with stakeholders to discuss, plan and architect new projects and production problems
- Conduct recurrent meetings with the developers to get updates of progress and discuss blockers and solutions
- Work very closely with the QA Team in testing and environment promotions
- Constantly keep track of work in progress and schedule demos and deployments
- Create Change Requests for deployments and present them to CAB. Make sure that deployment notes are updated.
- Assist Tier 4 Support in troubleshooting and resolving support tickets
- Prioritize existing support issues and schedule them to be worked by developers making sure to keep a heathy WIP rate per developer
- BE/ME in Computer Science or equivalent
- Certifications highly favored
- Strong experience with .Net, Java, Java Script, C# and React. (React is a big plus!)
- 10+ years of management experience managing a development team
- Experience managing offshore development resources
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Must be very comfortable interfacing with executive level business stakeholders
- Solid oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well in new and evolving environments
- Must work well under pressure
- Must always maintain a professional demeanor
Competitive Compensation and Benefits which include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Flex Spending Benefits through Cigna
- 401k, Retirement (35% match)
- Generous PTO and Holiday Plan! We also offer Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement ($4K / year)
- Great Place to Work – Sun Sentinel 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019!
- Empowerment Squad Activities – Philanthropy/Volunteering, Team Challenges, Fun Events!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!