UX, UI Designer Lead at AdHawk
UX/UI Designer Lead
ADHAWK – PRODUCT
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups by joining our team!
AdHawk is looking for a motivated UX/UI Designer Lead with a passion for designing a company’s core products. As the Lead UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which is extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty across the flooring industry. This role will collaborate closely with the engineering team members and product managers to solve complex technology and business challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Lead initiatives & devise interaction strategies in sync with user goals and clients’ business goals
- Optimize and streamline existing user interface design
- Conduct ongoing user research on elements of design
- Develop consistent navigation and structure of our overall product offering
- Design wireframes and interactive prototype
- Organizes content, and tirelessly advocates for the needs and goals of real end-users.
- Create new prototypes for all beta product: dealer websites & flooring stores, our B2C product
Who You Are
- You have 4-5 years of experience as an UX/UI Designer
- You have an impressive UI design portfolio.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have an innate ability to discuss and explain design options based on user research
- You are a customer-centered problem solver
- You have a wide array of knowledge around design and prototype products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Zeplin4 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience using Sketch
- Experience working with Ecommerce
- Experience working with a both B2B & B2C company
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you’re an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events – game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!