We are looking for a UI/UX designer to fall in love with HoloMeeting in order to improve the front-end (Mixed Reality) and Backend (web) product. The role is multi-facetted in that you are responsible for the feel and user flow of both apps. For the Mixed Reality app, you would be working closely with the 3D Technical Artist to implement the designed user flow.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Self-responsibly improve the front-end (Mixed Reality app) and backend (web)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Organise and conduct user tests
- Track metrics to determine whether design was successful or not
- 3+ years UI/UX experience in a professional team
- Figma/Sketch experience
- Ability to conduct user tests autonomously
- Knowledge of Android, iOS and web design guidelines
- Designing 3D UX/UI experience (wireframes)
- HTML/CSS to prototype detailed animation using Framer.JS
- Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.