- Product – Remote – U.S., California
Would you like to work at a dynamic startup company as we achieve an exciting new level of growth and success?
Are you ready to join a team committed to our values and culture as we work together to remake the employee benefits industry?
Who We Are:
The Limelight Heath Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
As a VC backed, successful, private company, with multiple awards, Limelight Health has recently raised $33.5 million in Series C funding round, allowing for further expansion, and continued success. This, along with industry veterans at the helm, and the strength of major investment partners including Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Plug & Play, AXA Venture Partners, Mass Mutual Ventures, and Principal Financial Group, ensures the company is well positioned for continued expansion.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere.
- Do Good – We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.
- Grit – Pushing through even though it’s hard and you feel like quitting. It’s having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.
- Own it- We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think “what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?”
- Kaizen – The Japanese have a term called ‘Kaizen’, which means ‘continuous improvement’. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.
- Humility & Awareness- Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.
What We Offer:
- Remote work option available
- Competitive base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
UX Designer, Overview:
As a UX Designer in the Product team, you will be critical in designing Limelight’s Enterprise Platform solutions to solve critical business problems. You will use customer empathy and user research to identify opportunities to reduce friction and help users achieve their outcomes. This role also works on client-facing professional services projects to help customers implement our solutions.
You will work with product managers and engineers to design the next generation of LLH products. On client projects, you will work with business analysts and solution architects to extend platform functionality. You will be responsible for defining and applying platform design guidelines to our enterprise customers as part of implementation work with the Enterprise Delivery team.
A UX Designer will be expected to collaborate with product managers and engineers to research, define, and create products that solve customer mission-critical problems at least 20% better than alternatives. You will collaborate with business analysts and engagement managers to support delivery of professional services configuration and product extensions that meet customer expectations.
This role will also create processes, assets, and infrastructure to support outstanding product design, including low-fidelity and high-fidelity User Prototypes, LiveData Prototypes, and Hybrid Prototypes to test product ideas and minimize risks.
- 2+ years Design experience on enterprise SaaS product of moderate to high complexity (e.g. ERP, CRM, ITSM, HRM, Automation)
- Product-related experience with mission-critical enterprise systems
- Experience in a client-facing consultative role
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- Design experience with material design
Factors that contribute to success in this role:
- Customer Focus
- Innovation Management
- Peer Relationships
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving
Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.