User Happiness Representative
- San Francisco, CA – Remote OK
Chatfuel is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our awesome User Happiness/Customer Support team.
We are the largest platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots are pieces of software that help automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Our customers use bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support and communication.
Chatfuel’s bot creators are influencers, celebrities, global consumer brands, large and small businesses, etc. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, Reebok, Golden State Warriors, Katy Perry, and many others.
As a User Happiness Representative, you will get a chance to help our awesome users on a daily basis. Questions can range from small technical challenges to hypothetical partnership inquiries and so forth.
- Daily monitoring of our Intercom CRM and handling of new incoming requests
- Handling of bug reports collecting details, reproducing, reporting to engineering team
- Monitoring our Community Message Boards and responding to inquiries
- Scanning social media groups for inquiries about Chatfuel and responding as needed
- Communicating with Chatfuel’s community moderators and addressing their questions
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in a Tech Support role at a SaaS company with a b2b product.
- Positive attitude enthusiastic about helping people
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good understanding of software and technical aptitude
- Tech- or math-focused education is a plus, but not a requirement
- Outstanding communication skills, active, quick, well-organized, responsible
- Comfortable with remote work.
The User Happiness Representative position is a remote position. We are focused on hiring people located in Europe, or the Australia/Asia time zones, but open to accepting applications from people located throughout the world.
What makes Chatfuel a great place to work? Here are just a few reasons why you should apply to join us:
- A strong team: we’ll help you improve your skills, grow, and evolve
- Freedom to create and act: tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- Mind-blowing growth: our user base doubles several times a year, and we grow along with it.
- A great product: our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver a meaningful value.
- Build your own brand: participate in the growing bot community, help people, and establish yourself as an expert in your field.