User Experience Research Consultant at WunderLand Group
USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH CONSULTANT
- LOCATION: Remote (Must be available & working EST)
- RATE/SALARY: Competitive hourly rate (W2)
- START DATE: ASAP
- DURATION/END DATE (If contract): Ongoing
Our client, a global leader in professional services, is looking for a UX Researcher/IA to join their small & nimble team as they assess and redesign many of their digital tools. This role will be consultative as the team reviews current websites & platforms, auditing for modern best-UX-practices.
For this special project, this consultant will partner with the current internal UX Researcher in a staff augmentation role to complete an open and closed card sort, a task analysis, usability testing, and deliver a sitemap.
- 5 + years of professional UX Research/Information Architecture experience
- Preferred industry experience is B2B (Financial services/professional services/insurance/etc.)
- Must have a demonstrated portfolio showing sitemaps, user-journeys and more
- Must be proficient in either Axure or InVision
- Must be flexible, communicative and collaborative
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!