User Experience Designer at Pure Storage
Title: UX Designer (Contract) – US remote
Location: Mountain View, CA
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
- You will be part of the Pure1 Product team working on design for exciting features which may include AI-driven recommendations, data visualizations, commerce, mobile, and other new initiatives
- Deliver your design via wireframes, mocks, storyboards, or interactive prototypes to communicate your vision and rationale
- Perform research activities to gain problem insights, or to validate design approaches
- Collaborate with the design team to provide constructive design critiques, while helping us to solidify and extend our Figma design library
If this describes you, let’s talk! You can take a part in changing how the world works with data.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE
- 5+ years of UX design experience on shipped products or services. A portfolio demonstrating experience creating end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns across desktop and mobile devices.
- Strong skill set in modern visual design, with experience designing for enterprise, SaaS, or cloud based software a huge plus
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to take feedback from stakeholders, and deliver design that incorporates the best ideas from the smart and talented individuals you work with. You’re a self-starter with a growth mindset and a strong work ethic
- Our team is primarily located in Mountain View, CA and Bellevue, WA; and this role is open to remote candidates across the United States
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!