Trial Master Files Representative at Celerion
Trial Master Files Representative
- Remote / Field at Celerion
- Employee Type:
- Remote / Field
- Job Type:
- Not Specified
- Join a team that’s going places! Every member of Celerion is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
- That’s the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets.
- We have an exciting future and offer a competitive salary in a strong developmental environment.
- Celerion, a leader in the clinical research industry, currently has an opportunity for a full-time Trial Master Files Representative to join our team. This is a remote, home-based position.
- In this position, you will be responsible for the preparation and the completeness of the Trial Master Files (TMF) for internal and external studies where Celerion has been contracted for the TMF services to meet Sponsor negotiated specifications.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the Trial Master Files, creating a file structure and indexing contents.
- You will also communicate with client Sponsors, Project Managers, monitors, sites and other study contacts to ensure compliance to protocol, and regulatory/local requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as science, nursing, or other biomedical discipline
- Experience in clinical research and/or Trial Master Files preferred
- Minimum 1 year document management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills
- Highly organized and collaborative
- Proficient computer skills, i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Celerion Values: Integrity Trust Teamwork Respect
Are you ready to join our team?
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!