Delegate Solutions is looking to hire a part-time, remote Transcriptionist. Are you looking for a job where you can do professional, meaningful work from home? Would you like to further your career with a rapidly growing company? If so, please read on!
This is a remote, part-time position 10-15+ hours a week position offering a flexible schedule. Our Transcriptionist earns a competitive wage of $12/hr.
If you are living Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Florida, Maryland, Missouri, North Carolina, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Washington, please apply today!
ABOUT DELEGATE SOLUTIONS
Emily Morgan founded Delegate Solutions in 2007 with the mission to help reshape the culture of the traditional workforce by providing professional flexible employment for her team while also providing entrepreneurs with strategic workforce options to help them grow more efficiently and effectively. Delegate Solutions is a strategic and proactive administrative support system with a team that shares these core values and lives them out each day in our work. You know we are good at what we do when Delegate has been named as a Forbes Top 50 Remote Employer. When you work with us, we provide you the bandwidth to develop professionally while working with a lively and connected remote community.
What You’ll be Doing
- Translate recorded audio files into accurate written documents
- Transcribe conference call meetings with multiple speakers, podcast and webinar recordings
- Format / proofread and transcribe missing data from GoToMeeting generated transcriptions
- Extract data from transcriptions to populate meeting minute templates to include discussion topics, “to do” items and transcription of relevant discussion.
- Verbatim transcription of podcast and webinar recordings from embedded web audio/video and YouTube videos.
- Provide completed documents to client via email and/or upload to Trello
- Transcription experience
- Microsoft Word experience
- Computer with ability to play back audio/video files
- Virus protection
- Solid internet
- Experience with transcription software
- Playback foot pedal helpful
- Must be able to work 10-15/wk minimum
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this Executive Administrative Assistant position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!