Training Specialist at Augmedix
- REMOTE /
- GLOBAL OPERATIONS – SCRIBE OPERATIONS ( US ) /
Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2–3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Training Specialist who is responsible for training scribes, either 1:1 or in a group setting, to deliver high quality service to our clinicians. Training Specialists
If you find yourself wanting to help your peers unlock their talents, or you are particularly good at encouraging those around you to succeed, then your skills might be perfectly aligned with this position. The day-to-day of this role requires someone who is able to assess what is going well, help us correct the things that could be better, and keep leveling up our team.
- Coach scribes during ramp up (implementations or transitions) by observing workflow, correcting errors in real time, and providing clear feedback.
- Be the subject matter expert and instructor on how to navigate various EHR systems, specialties, scribe tools, and clinical settings.
- Help remediate quality concerns and guide scribes to improve.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on special projects related to training or operations.
- May perform scribing duties as needed to fill coverage gaps.
- Medical scribing expertise with a track record of consistent, high quality performance.
- Training experience is a plus: teaching, tutoring, corporate training or management, etc.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Passionate about helping others succeed and achieving positive outcomes.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!