Trainer – Remote
- Burlington, ON, Multiple Countries
- Full Time
- Customer Care
- Mid Level
We are looking for a talented and energetic trainer to help our Support and Sales teams to develop their skills and knowledge in the matter of products, sales techniques and technical support expertise. Working in a global environment with colleagues from all over the world comes with an endless amount of challenges and learning experiences.
- Prepare training content, materials, documentation and videos needed for training
- Organize initial product related training for the new team members
- Organize ongoing training sessions and workshops
- Monitor the quality results and check-in on progress
- Provide input during performance evaluations and identify hiring and training needs
- Assist Solutions and Support team Managers with their day to day operations
- Experience working in the web hosting industry is required;
- 3+ years of experience as a trainer;
- Hands-on background in sales is required (technical sales is a plus);
- Experience in designing multiple training events;
- Impressive presentation, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
Benefits and Perks:
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible Vacation
- Paid Education
HostPapa is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.