Telephonic Care Coach 1 – Humana at Home
- Work from Home
- This position requires working 8AM-4:30PM Eastern time.
- The Care Coach 1 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to manage a member’s health issues.
- Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care.
- Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through use of assessment, data, conversations with member, and active care planning.
- Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards.
- Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction.
- Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a variety of electronic information applications/software programs
- Master’s degree
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experienced with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness
- Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources