TeleHealth Registered Nurse – Registry at Centene Corporation
TeleHealth Registered Nurse (Registry) Per Diem/ Remote
Location: TX-El Paso
- Conduct assessments of callers’ presenting symptoms.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate a plan of care for each caller presenting symptoms.
- Answer all calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of all caller and personnel issues.
- Document all call inquiries according to department policies and procedures.
- Participate in the collection of data for department quality projects.
- Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope.
- Possess and maintain a thorough grasp of clinical knowledge pertaining to various disease states, medications, treatments, etc.
- Comply with Federal and respective state’s laws regulating health management organizations and telephone information centers and all department standards and policies and procedures.
- Apply primary nursing knowledge while performing all aspects of assigned tasks.Triage inbound calls, gather information, select appropriate triage guidelines, and disposition and care advice based on database protocols and department policies and procedures for a 24 hour per day/7 day a week operation. Provide clinical information and education for inbound and outbound calls providing oversight and support to the non-clinical staff.
- Graduate certificate from an accredited nursing program.
- 3+ years combined experience in critical care, pediatric, obstetrics, home health, school nursing, or emergency nursing.
- 5 years experience strongly preferred.
- Current RN license without restriction in state of residence.
Work from home position that can be based anywhere in United States
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
COMPANY: Clinical & Nursing
POSITION TYPE: Hourly
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!