Technology Manager at BCD Travel
Virtual Technology Manager
- Requisition Number NOAM-20862
- Location Virtual
- Job Title Virtual Technology Manager
- Area of Interest Meetings & Events
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy? If so, we want to hear from you!
Virtual Technology Manager
The key role will be the administrator of virtual meeting technology and all its components. You will be responsible for all planning and execution activities, as it relates to managing a virtual meeting including sharing best practices with clients and peers, pre-planning and technical set-up, day-of-event administration of the technology and running the meeting from the technical perspective allowing clients to focus on content and delivery. If you are someone who has mastered the art of managing multiple priorities at once, then read on!
- Act as the main point of contact for your client, and ensure all milestones are clearly communicated and met. Be consultative in your approach. Afterall, you an expert in virtual meetings.
- Performs the initial platform consultation and setup/build out, including recommending a platform when the client has more than 1 tool to choose from.
- Manages the technology platform both prior to the event and on the day of the event.
- Focus on include training, presentations, thought leadership, consulting and relationship building.
- Partner with your teammates to create clear & simple attendee communications and registration websites. Create a well-timed and accurate communication plan.
You’re good at:
- Communicating with clients. You have the ability to own the room and convey confidence, knowledge of best practices in events and a professional presence at first impression and on-going.
- Managing multiple priorities and being adaptable. You have exceptional problem-solving skills, are calm under pressure and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Establishing long lasting, professional relationships with clients, co-workers and vendors.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technology interfaces.
You might also have:
- A college degree from a 4-year institution.
- Strong project management background.
- Experience using virtual platforms such as: Skype, WebEx, Global Connect, Adobe Connect, On24, Arkadin.
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!