Technology Lawyer at Axiom
At Axiom, it’s never business as usual. We’re a dynamic team made up of entrepreneurial, innovative, and fresh-thinking people.
We are a recognized leader in the business of law and the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of tech-enabled legal services. With over 1,400 (and growing) mission-driven lawyers globally, we get a nerdy excitement for transforming the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done.
We’re seeking Technology Lawyers to join our ranks. Our lawyers are responsible for helping our clients solve exciting business challenges in the legal departments of some of the world’s largest companies. Join us on our mission to change the future of law.
Specifically, you will:
- Work side-by-side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals
- Gain exposure to and advise on highly sophisticated legal and business matters
- Enjoy a variety of work among a diverse client base
- Experience flexibility in your practice, with the option to work full-time or part-time, either on-site with a client or remotely from a home office
- Have access to a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources
Ideal candidate & requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience drafting and negotiating technology related contracts and agreements including SaaS, software licensing and confidentiality
- Experience in the SaaS industry required
- Experience with internet, social media and e-commerce issues
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Ability to work remotely
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!