Technical Writer at Altoros
- United States
- Full time
We’re searching for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to understand, evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to write and communicate.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for preparing high-quality technical assessment reports, technical training content and articles. You will also develop, gather, and share technical information among the team.
How you will make an impact
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the services we provide and documentation requirements
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, work closely with Engineers to understand project requirements to produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create blog posts, training content, technical specifications, and project documentation to help position Altoros Engineers as subject matter experts
- Produce, re-organize and review technical training material and scoping documents.
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Work with leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
What you need to succeed
- Experience as a Technical Writer or similar role in an information technology company, preferably related to Cloud.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand highly technical information and translate into professional documentation for customers
- Superior written and verbal technical communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and good usage of all Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, etc.), draw.io or Vizio
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Background in engineering or computer science is required
- 401k Altoros Retirement Plan (US candidates only)
- Health coverage for you and your dependent family members (US and Argentina candidates only)
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation days
- A friendly close-knit team of top-notch solution architects and engineers
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!