Technical Writer at ReCharge
at ReCharge Payments
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we’re processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission making repeat orders easier for everyone’ began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Develop and deliver high quality, user-friendly documentation for customers, partners and internal consumers.
- Collaborating with Engineering, Customer Success, Product, and other internal teams to gather and research relevant information to enable successful documentation.
- Track and lead project efforts: reviewing, editing and updating new and existing API documentation to validate for accuracy, clarity, consistency, and overall quality.
- Worked with distributed, dynamic, agile software engineering teams.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 3+ years of technical writing experience in a fast paced technology driven companies
- Experience creating user guides, online help systems, reference material, and other forms of user assistance content for technical audiences
- Recent, relevant experience writing API documentation and familiarity with SaaS
- Strong working knowledge of documentation tools
- Skilled at resolving a wide range of issues in creative and practical ways
- High level of understanding of usability and human factors principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!