Technical Writer at Akraya
Location: Remote, US
Remote, CA 95032
Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 18455404
Primary Skills: Technical Writing, CI/CD, Source control, GIt, APIs, Cloud Infrastructure Environment
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Remote (US) (Willing to work in PST timings)
Pay Range: $45- $50 per hour
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
Work with the best in the industry!
- Identify and respond to the information needs of the engineers & Design and implement the information architecture and strategies for internal documentation.
- Define processes for writing internal documentation (guides, architectural overviews, training materials, API references, etc) across engineering teams, including RDBMS Kernel, Networking, Security, Application/Client Software, UX, DevOps, Release, and more.
- Work with Engineering, TPMs (technical program managers), and Engineering Support to ensure all components of the SDLC (software development lifecycle) are well-documented and the documentation is easy to find and use.
- Establish and encourage good internal documentation practices and standards. Help engineers improve their writing skills for both internal and external documentation.
- You will create and review infrastructure/developer documentation.
- Applicable Bachelor’s Degree & 6+ years creating technical documentation for internal engineering teams.
- Expertise in project management, initiating, implementing, and maintaining multiple projects concurrently, and prioritizing work.
- Experience with using and documenting Programming languages/APIs, Java, Python, Go.
- Expert ability to create, manage and maintain technical diagrams with minimal guidance and Source control and CI/CD technologies (Git, Jenkins, Lambda, etc).
- Experience with documentation solutions (content management systems, wiki systems, full-text search, etc).
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more