Technical Support Specialist
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full time
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We’re looking for sharp, self-motivated technical support specialist interested in solving issues for our remote patient monitoring solution. You’ll be part of a dynamic operations team that uses high energy to find solutions for customer and partner problems. If you like problem solving and the satisfaction that comes with resolving complex technical and operational issues, this is the job for you.
In addition to providing a high level of quality, exceptional teamwork is essential to ensure we meet our commitments to customers. You will provide technical escalation support, in the area of our Ambulatory Care Telehealth solution. This support is through interactions with R&D, Global Operations, partner organizations working with our customers and third party vendors.
You are responsible for
- Assisting with the technical implementations, system configurations and upgrades for our remote patient monitoring solutions.
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolving customer and devices issues.
- Implement new customer eCC systems, including standup of infrastructure with SFDC, HSDP.
- Upgrading/loading of service bundles for existing NA customers.
- Ad-hoc report generation for OMS, PTS, eCC including SFDC reporting services and Brio reporting tools.
- Triage issues that are escalated by Philips client services
- Work closely with multiple development teams to understand and resolve issues
- Inspect production code to determine cause of issues and recommend solutions
- Train the operations support team on ways to resolve repeat issues
- Troubleshoot operating system, hardware and network issues quickly and effectively
- Document all actions taken during problem resolution in appropriate internal tracking systems
- Requires minimal supervision, able to determine methods and procedures for new assignments without assistance
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Troubleshoots problems with software applications and devices to recommend corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in customer service or technical support
- Technical analysis skills
- High level written and verbal skills
- Customers focused and experience with customer service
- Can multi-task and work under tight schedules
- Organized and conscientious follow-up of assigned tasks.
- Can plan and execute projects involving multiple parties
The following skills and experience are desired:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic technical setting
- Familiarity with large IDN and Healthcare Informatics eco-systems
- Experience with handling production issues relative to security and privacy
- Familiarity with mobile technology platforms
- Salesforce experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.